dimecres, 6 de juliol del 2011

WEBS TO PLAY AND LEARN

  • http://pbskids.org/: This web is good for practising listening. Children hear traditional songs and it's easy for them to follow the lyrics and complete the blank spaces. If I have to use it in my class I will choose 2nd of Primary or CM because it's basic that the children can read. First of all I will do it as a whole class projecting the activity on the whiteboard and afterwards I will take the class to the computer room to do more activities in pairs.
  • http://www.starfall.com/: If you want to practise reading this is your website. There are different types of activities related to Reading skills. Children can choose depending on their level which activity do they want to do. I will use in two different ways. In CI I will do the activities as a whole class and in CM I will do it in the computer room and individual work. And I will ask my students to learn one of the stories and tell it to the class with the right pronunciation.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada